Collision Centre Technician | Dauphin, MB
Dean Cooley GM currently has an employment opportunity in our collision
centre as a body technician. This person will need to be at least a level
three or of full journey person status. Special consideration will be given
to technicians with their aluminum certification.
Dean Cooley GM offers a:
- Successful career opportunity in the collision industry
- Fully equipped shop with the latest repair equipment
- Experienced and fully accredited production manager
- Consistent and ongoing training
- Competitive wages in a team pay environment with plenty of work!
- A positive, progressive and professional working environment
- An invaluable combination of competitive compensation and excellent corporate culture
- Company Matching Pension Plan, Group Health Benefits Plan and employee and family assistance program
- Opportunities for professional growth with ongoing training
- Strong Management team and support
- Part of the Murray Auto Group, One of Canada’s Top 100 Best Managed Companies
- All-New State of the Art Facility
Apply by email or stop in at the dealership to drop off a resume
CA$30.00 – CA$40.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
This position is located in Dauphin, Manitoba at Dean Cooley GM.