SALES AND LEASE CONSULTANT
A position for a professional Sales and Lease Consultant is now available for the right applicant. Previous automotive sales experience is not necessary, and your lack of experience is preferred as we offer full training and a little different culture than the average car dealership.
You will be responsible for meeting and greeting clients, guiding test drives, and assisting our clients in their purchases while building your business and career.
Who we're looking for:
Phenomenal customer service before anything else. Ambitious. Driven. Thrives in a competitive environment. These are words and terms that describe the kind of person we're looking for. We're not looking for average, we're looking for excellence.
You'll be joining an established and successful team of professional Sales Consultants, and we're looking to build your career with us to heights you might not think are possible.
What we offer:
- Complete onsite training will be provided
- Competitive compensation packages. The average sales consultant can earn $45 000 per year. A good sales consultant can earn $60-70 000 per year. Top performers will earn $100 000+. We're not looking for average.
- A positive, customer focused culture of service and reputation before a car deal.
- Honesty and integrity are our watchwords. You'll never need to compromise your excellent ethical and moral standards.
- Be a part of the team at a Platinum Member of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies. Platinum membership is awarded to an elite group of companies that have been awarded as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies for at least six consecutive years.
- Unlimited growth potential. The Murray Automotive Group owns 30+ dealerships from White Rock, BC to Yarmouth, NS, and leadership is promoted from within. The sky is the limit for the right applicant.
Who should apply:
You'd be surprised who can really make it in our industry. We' have success stories with recent university and college grads of all kinds, hotel staff, restaurant employees (particularly waiters and waitresses), even home improvement and big box store employees. Basically, if customer service is a big drive for you and you live every day with a positive attitude, you might like what we have to offer. A valid driver's license is the only must for now.