Murray Jeep RAM Winnipeg is looking to expand our sales department. If you are looking for a new career in automotive sales or if you feel like it is time for a change please apply with confidence.
Murray Jeep RAM Winnipeg is an equal opportunity employer looking for reliable, motivated and driven great women and men of various ethnicities to diversify our workplace. If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in automotive sales, we would like to meet you!
A valid class 5 driver's license and reliable transportation to work is required.
Job Type / Category
This is a full-time Sales Consultant position working Monday to Saturday with one day off during the week and working one evening during the week (Monday or Tuesday from 12pm till 9pm) as well our dealership is closed every Sunday.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
This position requires a high performing individual with excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. Experience in automotive sales is not required, but considered an asset. A willingness and commitment to grow and develop is essential. We are willing to train the right candidate.
• A desire to succeed
· A passion for customer service
• Sensitivity toward customers and a strong interest in exceeding their expectations
• Respect, honesty and integrity
• Prior sales experience in (but not limited to): serving and hospitality, electronics sales, furniture sales, real estate or insurance sales is considered an asset but not necessary.
What can Murray Jeep RAM Winnipeg offer you?
• A competitive pay plan with benefits, bonuses and car allowance.
• A respectful and challenging workplace