Murray Chevrolet Cadillac is seeking an experienced Automotive Technician to complement our award-winning team. Work amongst the leaders in the industry and become an important member of the Murray Automotive Group, one of the largest automotive groups in the country.
Qualified candidate must have two years of experience as a licensed apprentice technician. GM dealership experience is an asset. Working independently and as part of our service team are essential in this role.
Benefits to being employed by Murray's:
• Industry leading compensation
• Excellent benefits PLUS Group RRSP
• Up to 3 weeks, paid time off
• Special employee vehicle and service pricing
• Full benefits
• Professional and ongoing training
• Opportunity for future advancement within the entire Murray Automotive Group, across Canada
Please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - Attn: Warren, Service Manager.